Monday, March 16, 2009

Warm weather

The weather has been so nice the past few days; I feel spring coming!! We were able to break out the stroller and get Kaeden out for some fresh air. It's so great living back in Portland! It's so much easier to hang out with our friends! I called Teresa up on Sunday and asked her of she wanted to walk with Alexis and Kaeden while the boys were at work. They kids loved the walk and it gave us a chance to chat! I can't wait to do it more often!





Now that the weather is getting nice, I have had the itch to start running again so I am easing my way into it by training for a 5k (I know, it's not that far, don't laugh! A girls gotta start somewhere! :). My plan is to put Kaeden in the stroller on the nice days and take him with me so I get an even better workout and he gets the fresh air, we'll see how we do. :)

No comments: