Friday, March 6, 2009

Catching up

Well... It's been a busy few months for the Brown's with packing and moving and sickness; which is why I haven't posted anything lately. About two weeks ago we moved from St Johns to Portland and are so excited to be back in town! It makes it so much easier to see our friends and family so much easier for our family to help us out with Kaeden. :) While we moved, my Aunt Kristen and her kids watched Kaeden and by the looks of the picture below, I'd say he had a lot of fun over there!

About a week and a half ago, I came down with a nasty cold that I am still getting over. I feel fine, just have a cough. Unfortunately, I passed it along to Kaeden so now he has it this week. We will be so glad to have this cold weather behind us so we can enjoy being healthy and enjoy the outdoors! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had just as much fun as Kaeden did! He is welcome to stay with us any time!