Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kaeden - Three Months Old

Since I didn't do a great job of keeping this updated once Kaeden was born, I am going to pretend that time starts NOW! :) I guess I should start by telling you all a little bit about Kaeden and how awesome of a baby he is! Really! Let's just say he definetly inherited his dad's calm, laid back personality. He did inherit my impatience though - when he wants his bottle, he wants it now! Don't fart around or he'll give you an ear full! BUT - when he is not impatiently awaiting his bottle, he is a great baby and LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to watch TV - a trait I think he inherited from his Uncle Graham! :) He has started to mimmick you when you rattle your lips against eachother. He's growing into a little man! He also loves playing with his Best Friend Alexis, even when she climbs all over him. :)


Just after Christmas Brian and I took Kaeden to get his three month pictures taken and while he refused to smile until we were at the check out counter, they still turned out really cute!



He is now 16 weeks old and I can hardly believe how fast the time is going by! He is rolling over and talks up a storm!

Story: Kaeden usually goes to bed around 8:30 and typically sleeps until about 2 or 3 when he gets up and eats a bottle and then goes back to sleep until about 6:15 when he has to go the sitters or 8 when he gets to sleep in (I know, I know, we are extremely lucky:). However, last night I heard him crying in his room around 9:30 and thought that was pretty odd. I went in to check on him and he had rolled over from his back to his belly! That is the first time he has rolled that way. He began a few weeks ago rolling from his stomach to his back but never vice versa. He isn't a big fan of laying on his belly (as can be seen from the above picture) so it must have woken him up when he rolled over and realized he was on his stomach. He must have thought I was a crazy woman because I was clapping and hootin and hollerin and he just looked at me like "Pick me up lady!" Fun times, Fun times!!

3 comments:

TKnoop said...

I tell you what.... I am the biggest nerd in the world..either that or it is the hormones because reading your blog made some tears form.... I just love your family!

The Brown Family said...

I think it's the hormones. :) I need to get new photo's of Alexis and Kaeden so I can put a post about the BFF's up!

Anonymous said...

I don't think you can get any more adorable than that! I think it's time for him to come over and play at the Schrauben's!